The Early Bird catches the worm and you can currently save £100 by pre-ordering before the season starts! Order Now to Catch this Offer and delivery will be made within the first week of April 2017. Its Very Simple, just Enter the following Discount Code in our Checkout "EARLYBIRD17".
Our 4m ZIG Canvas Bell Tent gives you the best of both worlds by combining the detachable and sewn in groundsheet. How do we do this? It’s simple, all of our tents are made with our ZIG design (Zipped In Groundsheet). It really is the best of both, on scorching hot summer days you can simply unzip and roll-up the sides to create a refreshing breeze throughout the tent. For those "not so nice" days, the ZIG groundsheet provides you with a waterproof shield against the weather and creepy crawlies!
The heavyweight 540gsm² groundsheet is not only fully waterproof but also helps iron out any lumps and bumps on your chosen pitch. To put it in perspective, our groundsheets are 3 - 4x thicker than standard tent groundsheets.
At 285gsm², the 100% cotton fabric is protected & sealed by a water proof coating to ensure the inside of the tent is waterproof during wet weather & storms. No treatment is needed prior to first use.
Please note: Black Friday offer expires Friday 2nd December
Read an independent review from Bells & Labs Blog about our canvas tents here.
It’s the small things that count –
Over the years, we have continually developed our bell tents until we have found, what we think, is the perfect bell tent experience. Below are a few of the features we’ve added –
- Heavy Duty Zips (a must for our ZIG (Zipped In Groundsheet) design bell tents!)
- Heavy Duty Pegs (these are no obstacle to hard ground and allow you to virtually pitch your tent anywhere!)
- Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Poles (this holds the weight of the entire canvas & speeds up pitching with spring loaded poles)
- Mosquito Netting Door Entrance & Windows (enjoy the view without being eaten alive!)
- Groundsheet Entrance Flap (our groundsheets are bucket shaped to prevent the wet from entering the tent, on hot days however, the main entrance groundsheet can be flattened to make tripping less of an issue)
- Chunky Wooden Guy Rope Sliders (these not only look great but they maintain the tension when your bell tent is pitched)
- Inner Tent Fittings (our bell tents come with Inner Tent fittings as standard, loops and hoops provide quick and easy installation)
- Power Cord Access (a nifty feature which allows those of you who require a power cord to be used with an external power hookup)
- 540gsm² Groundsheet (heavy duty zipped groundsheet, 3-4x thicker than standard tent groundsheets!)
- 285gsm² Canvas (100% natural unbleached cotton canvas)
- Double Stitching (all seams are double stitched and key stress points are reinforced)
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (all our products come with a 2 year warranty as standard)
Weight & Dimensions
Diameter - 400cm (13'1")
Internal Height at Centre - 250cm (8'2")
A-Frame Entrance Height - 160cm (5'2")
Side Wall Height - 60cm (2')
Total Weight - 26kg
Central Pole Diameter - 28mm
Here’s what’s included with each bell tent order –
- Canvas Bell tent with Waterproof Groundsheet Connected by a Heavy Duty Zips.
- Integrated Secondary Mesh Entrance Door.
- Attachments to Install an Inner Tent.
- Spring Loaded Metal Tent Poles.
- Guy Ropes & Wooden Sliders.
- All the pegs - Steel Angle Pegs & Pin Pegs.
- Matching Canvas Storage Bag.
- Pitching Guide & Instructions.